Happy Birthday Sister Williams!!! We hope you have an awesome day with your gorgeous family :) We're sure Rob & the girls have a whole heap of things planned to spoil you rotten....so enjoy them, cause you deserve it!! xxx
Here are just some of the reasons why we love you...
Here are just some of the reasons why we love you...
- You speak your mind & have had lots of experience. You also give great lessons & are a great mom!
- You can dance beautifully, have a great voice & beautiful long hair
- You have such a kind spirit, are lovely to be around & are a great teacher!
- Sister Williams, Happy Birthday! Have fun & live it up :)
- Jacque - I love how you are so grounded in who you are and what you believe... and it shines through in your daughters
I love the talent you possess and how you are always willing to share.. I love your kind gentle personality and your awesome sacrament talks.. I feel so blessed to know you and more so to be your friend.. Have a wonderful Birthday you Beautiful Lady ♡
- Jacque - I love how you are so grounded in who you are and what you believe... and it shines through in your daughters
I love the talent you possess and how you are always willing to share.. I love your kind gentle personality and your awesome sacrament talks.. I feel so blessed to know you and more so to be your friend.. Have a wonderful Birthday you Beautiful Lady ♡
- Sister Williams, I haven't known you for long but I do wish you a happy birthday & I love how you have 3 cheerful daughters I like how you're really pretty & I hope you have a great day & get spoiled rotten x
- Sister Williams, I'm lucky to work with such an amazing talented person like you! Happy cake day :)
- Sister Williams you're such an amazing teacher. Thank you for your brilliance and your willingness to share it with us all in YW :)
As you can tell we really are super grateful to have you with all your many talents in YWs! You have a beautiful smile & your faith & testimony are an example to us all. Have a happy day today pretty lady!!
Love your Aeroview YW xoxo

No comments :
Post a Comment