Happy 15th birthday gorgeous girl!! We hope you get spoilt rotten & have a cool day today with your family & friends xx
Here are just some of the reasons why we love you....
- You're such a positive, lovable girl & I really enjoy being around you. Hope your cake is delicious :) Your short hair is beautiful by the way. Love you xx
- Sinareah, I love how musically talented you are! You have such a bright smile. Hope your day is full of love, joy & happiness!
- My dearest Sinareah, Happy Birthday Bae <3 I lahh yue, have fun, get heaps ah presents :) Be a good child. *Me singing* Happy Birthday to you, you're 102, you look like a monkey and you smell like one too. Love you girly, Truth xoxo
- Happy Birthday. Hope you have an awesome day. Keep smiling :) Be true to yourself & put God first in all that you do x
- I'm glad to be part of young women's with you. You have lots of talents, especially singing. Happy Birthday!
- Sinareah, I love how you are a good singer & are funny. You are helpful, caring, kind & put a smile on my face
- Sinareah! You have such a chilled personality & a beautiful voice. I love seeing you at seminary & your obsession with avatar! Have a happy birthday doll!
- Hope you have a great birthday! The young women's love you to the ends of the earth & back
- Sinareah, I love your bubbly personality, I love your singing voice & I love how you're close friends with Ryan. That's awesome. I hope you have the best 15th birthday & get heaps of presents xoxo :)
Love your Aeroview YW xxxx

No comments :
Post a Comment