Happy Birthday to the gorgeous Miss Ericca :) We hope you had an awesome trip to Japan & have a super fun birthday today! We love you heaps & are so grateful for all you do to serve our YW xoxo
Here are just some of the reasons we think you rock!!
- Ericca, you are such a lovely person & very fun to be around. I love your happy & kind spirit
- You always have gorgeous nails, are well organized & have an awesome room!!
- You are always well organized & can connect with us. Plus you have great fashion sense & are good at doing nails
-Ericca I love your voice & your choice of style. You are one of my favourite role models that I love so much! Hope you have a great day x
- I love that you have so many talents & are not afraid to share them with everyone. I love how I can always count on you whenever I need anything. I love your sweet spirit & your faith. You are amazing!! Have a wonderful day!! Love you loads xo
- Ericca, Happy birthday to you :) I love your voice & your awesome dance skills. You have such mint style ;) Wishing you a Happy Birthday
Ericca you're such a stunning person inside & out & we're so blessed to have you as part of our YWs. You have a beautiful voice & can pick up a dance routine at the drop of a hat & your smile always brightens up the room :) It's so great serving with someone as reliable & onto it as you & your faith & testimony are an example to us all. We love you heaps pretty lady & hope you have an awesome day :)
Love your Aeroview YW xoxo

No comments :
Post a Comment