Sunday, 4 May 2014

Happy Birthday Jenna!!!

Happy Birthday to our beautiful Jenna :) We feel so blessed to have you as part of our YWs team (even if it's only for a couple more weeks now :'( ) You are such a great example to us all & we hope your handsome hubby spoils you rotten today like you deserve!!!


Here are just a few of the reasons why we love you....
- Jenna is always cheerful, has a really cute sense of style and makes activities fun! So happy she's one of my laurel's leaders. Her mission stories inspire me and she's a great teacher. Happy birthday to one of the best people ever!
- Jenna is fun and always welcoming
- She is the life of the party
- Jenna has one of the biggest hearts filled with love for her Young Women. I love that she stands as a witness of God at all times and that her testimony of our Savior shines through her. I love that she knows what she wants and is never afraid to say what she thinks. She is a kind, loving and caring daughter of our Heavenly Father. Happy Birthday Jenna have a awesome day. Love you lots xx
- Jenna is the most sweetest kindest person I've met, she's cheerful and she has a lot of knowledge and she always knows what to say to make a person happy ! I love her so much and I hope she has an amazing day & lots of presents because she deserves it xx love Shukurani
- I love you Jenna
- Jenna sucks cause shes leaving lols jokes!!! Jenna, in the short time I have known you, I have always looked up to you!! You are such a strong, independent women filled with knowledge and confidence that you know who you are and where you are going, I think that's a priceless quality that is an example for all our Young Women to look up to.. Love you very much, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. Wishing you a wonderful day with your new Husband Xx
- Jenna is one of the most spiritual women I have ever met. She is beautiful, kind, loving and will make an amazing MUM!! Happy Birthday beautiful Jenna!! Love you lots! xx

Thank you for just being you Jenna :) You inspire us all to do & be better & we hope you have an amazing day today,
love your Aeroview YW xxxx

No comments :

Post a Comment