Our gorgeous Maddy turns 16 today, which makes yet another Miamaid leaving for the Laurels class!!
Happy birthday Maddy :) We hope you have an awesome day! And just to make you feel extra special, here are some of the reasons why we love you....
- Maddy is such a beautiful girl who I love to be around. She always wants to try new things and is such a great example to me and the rest of the young women. We love you Maddy :)
- I like how Maddy is caring and always willing to help. She is a beautiful person inside and out.
- I love Maddy! She is a loving and caring person and is a beautiful young lady - and Heavenly Father loves her very, very much
- Maddy is kind, sensitive and loving. She is always there when her peers need her, and her bubbly personality and smile lights up a room. She is a beautiful daughter of our Heavenly Father. Love you loads and loads Miss Maddy xxx
- I love Maddy's cheerful personality and the energy she brings when she walks into a room
- I love her bubbly personality
- Maddy has such a beautiful smile & the sweetest spirit. She is loving, kind, thoughtful & full of talent...she can play the piano, speak fluent german, is an awesome artist & is great at all things crafty just to name a few! She is fun to be around & such a great example to us all. We love you Maddy & hope you have a happy birthday & a fantastic year!!
Love your Aeroview YW xoxo

No comments :
Post a Comment