Monday, 17 February 2014

Happy Birthday Sharon xxx

16 years ago today the beautiful Sharon Mose-Togiatomai graced the world with her presence and it's never been quite the same since ;) 
We hope you have a super special day today gorgeous girl & look forward to having you join our Laurels class this Sunday!!


Here are just some of the reasons why we love Sharon......
- "She's funny, intelligent, optimistic & creative"
- "Beautiful, tall, a laugher, photogenic!!!"
- "Fun, joyful, enjoyable, amazing, beautiful, cheerful, awesome"
- "I love how Sharon is so strong, kind & caring & has a sense of humour"
- "Sharon I think you are a lovely person & I hope you enjoy the laurels as much as I am right now! Hope you have an awesome birthday x"
- "Love her respect for her mother & her elders"
- "I love how Sharon is so dedicated to her friends. I can see how much her friends love her & want to be around her :)"
- "Admire her loyalty, love the faith she has in the Savior & love her smile"
- "Her determination"
- "I love that Sharon isn't afraid to make it known that she is LDS. She often posts statuses about how she loves and thanks God x"

Happy Birthday Sharon! There's no one that knows how to pose for the camera quite like you & your faith & testimony is an example to us all so thank you for being you :) Lots of love from your Aeroview YW xxxx



No comments :

Post a Comment