Happy Birthday gorgeous Mella! We hope you have an awesome 17th birthday today & are spoilt rotten by your family & friends! We miss you lots & hope you know that we think about you often :) We hope to see you soon so we can give you the little gift that we have for you xx
Here are just some of the reasons why we think you're special ;)......
- Happy birthday Mella! Hope that you have a fantastic day!! Love how you are so stylish :) Look forward to seeing you at church!
- Mella, you beauty. Have a lovely birthday & always remember you are a unique daughter of God
- Mella is friendly, lovely & kind :) Have a happy birthday x
- I love how she has such cool style & fashion sense
- Mella! You have such a beautiful smile & personality - & you always have cool shoes :) Hope you get spoilt! Enjoy being 17 x
- Happy happy birthday Mella Bella :) All the best wishes for your special day. Enjoy this special moment in life as you're only 17 once. Love Sam xoxo
- Happy Birthday. Hope you have a lovely day! I love how you're humble & such a beautiful young women. Keep sharing your beautiful smile with others! xoxo
- Mella, you're so stylish, beautiful & talented. When you sing and play guitar we can all see what a truly divine girl you are. Miss seeing your face around! Enjoy your cake :)
- Happy Birthday Chicka! I don't know you but I hope you have a great day and get all that your heart desires. Stay groovy, Dionne x
To Mella, I love how you are so pretty & you're really nice & kind & how we get along me & your sister & also how you have good fashion sense. I wish you the best 17th birthday. Hope you have good day :)
Love your Aeroview YW xoxo

No comments :
Post a Comment