Happy Birthday to our beautiful Lani :) We hope you've had a super special day with your family today & been spoilt rotten like you deserve!
Here are just some of the reasons we think you're the bees knees ;)....
- Lani you are so gentle & kind. I love how you are so positive & supportive :) Happy Birthday x
- Lani, you have such a sweet spirit & a strong testimony. Your love for the YW's shines. You have a caring, loving nature. Happy Birthday xo
- Lani, I love your caring personality & you are a great teacher!
- Lani, you are such an amazing example to us. Your bubbly & happy personality makes it better for us to come to YW's! Thank you so much for everything you have done for us. Love from Nareah :) xx
- Happy cake day beautiful. Enjoy your special day. I love you & your Heavenly Father loves you so much, love Sister Tottie
- I love that you take your time to prepare us a lesson in your lunch box packed week
-Happy Birthday Lani :) You are amazing, beautiful, kind, caring, selfless and a YW superhero! Have an awesome day young girl with family and friends. Alofa atu xoxo Sam :)
- Happy Birthday Beautiful :) Hope your day is filled with love & laughter!! Much love always xoxo
- Happy Birthday Lani. I hope you have an amazing day filled with lots of joy! I love your hugs & your beautiful smile. Enjoy! God bless! xoxo
- Dear Lani, thank you for being such a great teacher & friend. I hope you have a great birthday :) lots of love Katie W xoxo
We're all so grateful to have you as part of our YWs Lani (especially us Beehives!!). You are so kind & loving & fun to be around & you give awesome lessons! You have the most beautiful Christlike personality & really do give the best hugs - so thank you for just being you & someone we all LOVE to be around. Oh & your hard work & dedication with your nursing degree has been an example & inspiration to us all. We're so proud of all you've achieved!
Love your Aeroview YW xoxo

No comments :
Post a Comment