Monday, 21 July 2014

Happy Birthday Katie F!!

Happy Birthday Katie F!! We hope you've had an awesome day today & have been spoilt rotten by all your family & friends xoxo


Here are just some of the reasons why we love you.....
- I love Katie's quiet, but hilarious sense of humour :)
- Katie is smart & humble
- Katie has a beautiful spirit, whose smile lights up a room. She is humble and I love how she is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in. Happy Birthday Katie hope your day is filled with love and happiness!! Xx
- Katie is soo humble & beautiful. She is funny, pretty, always smiley and always gives me hugs when she sees me I love her & she is growing up soo much & she is awesome & is really creative & has so much ahead of her :)
- I love her sweet personality and i'm so glad that she's opened up recently She's a hilarious, beautiful, talented, smiley and crazy girl. LOVE YOU! xx
- Katie is beautiful, smart, talented and gives the best hugs!! She has a wicked sense of humor and a sweet spirit that uplifts all around her
- Love Katie's gentleness :) She has such a sweet spirit about her which glows wherever she is! I just LOVE our Katie F xx
- She is kind to everybody and is responsible and reliable in her calling

We love you Katie & hope you know how much we appreciate your sweet smile & awesome example :) Thank you for letting your light shine & just being you!!

Lots of love, your Aeroview YW xxxx

No comments :

Post a Comment