Sunday, 1 June 2014

Happy Birthday KJ!!!!

Happy 14th Birthday Kjirsti & welcome to Miamaids!!! Hope you have an awesome day today & are spoilt rotten by your family who we know love you to pieces!! (as do we!!)

Here are just some of the reasons why we love you:)......
- Happy Birthday Kjirsti! You are so talented & so flexible! :) You are quiet & calm & have a beautiful testimony of the Saviour. Share it with others so that they may come to know the Lord through your example
- Happy Birthday Kjirsti. You have an amazing smile, you are lovable, talented, sporty, healthy & pretty. Have a fabulous day & may God bless you with many more years to come xoxo
- Kjirsti is a bright & awesome friend :)
Happy Birthday!!!!
- Kjirsti, happy, happy bday beautiful! Have an amazing day with your family & friends...hope you get spoilt rotten on this special day! Know that you are a loved daughter of God xo
- Happy Birthday Kjirsti. I love your bright, fun & cheeky personality! You're so loving & kind - the light of Christ truly does shine through you
- I love your kind and fun personality. You are such a creative person & very sincere. Hope you have a good birthday!
- I love how your smile lights up any room & how your laugh is so infectious. I love that you have a big heart & are always willing to help! Your spirit shines & you are always striving to do the right thing. You are a beautiful child of God so never change KJ. Love you lots xo
- KJ, I love your sweet spirit & beautiful smile & I can always feel your faith & strength of testimony when you teach. You're super coordinated & always pick up dance & other routines so quickly! You are a loving daughter & sister & talented child of God & are a righteous example to all around you. Just keep being you beautiful girl cause you're doing a fantastic job! 
We all love you heaps & heaps & hope you have an amazing day today filled with lots of cake & presents! Love your Aeroview YW xxxx

No comments :

Post a Comment